I haven’t come up with anything brilliant to write today but some of the things I thought about today were:
- Book adaptions that I like
- Another scene for the novel I’m working on
- More thoughts about the children’s book that I’m working on and needs illustrating
- I love Southern accents
- How weird it is to get a pedicure
- OH MY GOSH! I’M 25!
- My earthquake emergency kit and the fact that I really should get it together
- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice and whether I like the book or movie more
- Winnie The Pooh and the newest movie and how it sucks – I’m sad that Disney finally screwed something up
- Mardi Gras
I have lots in my mind that I want to write, but nothing is forming a coherent thought process for me to write on. I think that as a result I’m going to start setting aside an hour a day earlier on in the day where I’ll sit down and just write. Maybe I’ll post it here, maybe it’ll wind up in my book, but I think from now on I’ll start forcing myself to write earlier on in the day.